Paragliding Adventure (departs from Mexico City)
Travel to the world famous town of Valle de Bravo. Neatly nestled in the surrounding mountain range, and at the shore of Lake Avandaro, Valle de Bravo is the perfect natural setting for taking to the air and provides spectacular views from the sky.
Whether you are an aspiring pilot interested in learning to speedfly or a first timer just wanting to fly like a bird, the near perfect conditions here afford one of the best opportunities in Mexico to get in the air.
With the assistance of your paragliding instructor, and always in tandem, you will launch from the mountains and soar with the birds. No experience required.
Your Paragliding Adventure (departs from Mexico City) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Licensed pilot
- 1 Tandem flight
- All equipment required
- Tour duration: 8 hours
- Tour schedule: daily (except Sundays)
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Weight restrictions: maximum weight 242 lbs
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- Persons who suffer serious heart or lung diseases, who have been recently operated on, or who have serious back problems will not be allowed to participate
- Persons who suffer vertigo or any type of convulsive disorder will not be allowed to participate
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Paragliding Adventure (departs from Mexico City):
- Light sweater or jacket (during winter)
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.