Polanco Food Tour
The upscale Polanco neighborhood of Mexico City is world famous for its history, ostentatious architecture, vibrant nightlife, extravagant shopping options and of course, exquisite culinary experiences.
Explore this area, its history and culture, and the amazing local flavors that are on offer in the many Mexican speciality restaurants in the area.
Price Adult: $75
Price Children: $25
Your Polanco Food Tour includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- All food & drink tastings
- Food tastings include:
- Oaxaca and Yucatan cuisine
- Mexican cantina
- Ice cream
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Tour schedule: 11:00 AM and 5:30 PM daily
- Tour departure: From Masaryk near Socrates and Platon Streets (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Polanco Food Tour:
- Comfortable clothing & walking shoes
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.