Yucatan Coast Bike Excursion
Get out and enjoy a incredible day exploring the Yucatan coastline by bicycle, passing through rural Maya villages along the way.
A community based organization takes you on a boat tour of the local coastal mangrove. Swim and relax in one of their primary attractions: a freshwater upwelling set in one of the mangrove canals.
End this unforgettable day out in nature with a delicious regional lunch served at a beachside restaurant.
Total price (1-2 persons): $115
Price per person (3-4 persons): $85
Price per person (5-8 persons): $80
Price per person (9-13 persons): $75
Your Yucatan Coast Bike Excursion includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Support vehicle
- Mayan village cycle tour
- Coastal mangrove boat tour
- Lunch at coastal restaurant
- Entrance fees
- Tour duration: 7 hours
- Tour schedule: 08:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Yucatan Coast Bike Excursion:
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuit and towel
- Comfortable walking shoes or sports sandals
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.