Offroad Polaris Adventure (departs from Los Cabos)
Experience the power and excitement of these brand new, sporty Polaris UTV vehicles. Explore the Baja California outback aboard a powerful four-seater UTV. These all-terrain vehicles are safe, easy to drive and take adventure to the next level.
Maneuver through breathtaking canyon trails and over mountains and beaches through pristine desert landscapes. Polaris UTVs are perfectly-designed for these terrains.
Discover the fauna and flora native to the region with knowledgeable, expert guides. End the adventure with traditional Mexican “sopes” at a beach side bar, located just a few yards from the waves breaking on the Pacific shore.
$199 (1 person)
$299 (2 people)
$349 (3 people)
$399 (4 people)
Your Offroad Polaris Adventure (departs from Los Cabos) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Round trip transportation
- Off-road Polaris UTV
- Tour duration: 5 hours
- Tour schedule: daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 5 years
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs (120 kgs)
- UTV driver must be 18 or older and present a valid driver’s license
- Persons with back or neck, heart, balance or/and dizziness conditions will not be allowed to participate
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Offroad Polaris Adventure (departs from Los Cabos):
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Long pants
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Polaris insurance $30 USD
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.