Copper Canyon Bonanza (PRIVATE)
An unforgettable full day adventure that highlights four of the most spectacular canyons in the incomparably enormous Copper Canyon system: Batopilas, Basihaure, Humira and Copper Canyons.
Excellent photographic opportunities await and, time permitting, also include an easy hike around the Cusarare Waterfalls, encounters with the local Raramuri Indians, picturesque views of Lake Arareko and a quick visit to the 18th century Jesuit Cusarare Mission.
Sweeping panoramic views from a set table picnic at the majestic canyon’s edge brings to a close a unique experience that can only be described as breathtaking.
Price (1-4 persons): $319
Price per person (5+ persons): $79.75
Price picnic per person: from $10 (Please visit the ADD-ONS tab below for assistance in choosing and paying for these additional items.)
Your Copper Canyon Bonanza (PRIVATE) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- All transfers required
- Picnic (recommended)
- Local taxes
- Tour duration: 10 hours
- Tour schedule: 8.00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from Creel (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Copper Canyon Bonanza (PRIVATE):
- Biodegradable sunscreen / repellent
- Sunglasses and hat
- Comfortable walking/hiking shoes
- Refillable water bottle
- Travel insurance (this supplier does NOT provide travel insurance for any of their tours)
- $6.00 per person for entrance fees
- If you choose not include the recommended picnic Add-ons be sure to take along prepared meals as purchasing options are not readily available
- Extra $$ souvenirs, tips, etc.