Refresher Scuba Diving Course
Haven’t been diving lately and want a quick scuba refresher? The Cozumel Refresher Scuba Diving Course is the perfect way to update your dive skills and knowledge from the PADI Open Water Diver Course before jumping back into the water. Whether you want a few reminders or need to go over the basics, Cozumel Refresher Scuba Diving Course is personalized for you.
You will review scuba concepts and then go diving with a PADI Professional. It’s quick and easy, and a good way to prepare for your next PADI course or get ready for some more challenging dives while on vacation. Dive shops appreciate seeing a recent activity or refresher-type courses as it means that you are ready to dive in.
And where better to do it than Cozumel, whose waters are home to some of the best scuba diving anywhere on earth. So take a plunge into waters which are home to legendary clarity, with visibility of up to 200 feet, and some of the most dazzling displays of soft coral and marine life you’ll ever see.
$100 (own dive equipment)
Rental dive equipment (please refer to “”Recommendations”” tab below)
Your Refresher Scuba Diving Course includes the following:
- PADI-certified bilingual Instructor
- 1 easy beach dive
- 1 shallow, boat dive
- A maximum of 4 students per group
- Tour duration: 6 hours
- Tour schedule (first dive): 08:30 AM and 12:30 PM daily
- Tour schedule (second dive): 2:30 PM daily
- Tour departure: Dive Shop Cozumel (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Only PADI-certified divers will be allowed to participate
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
- Note: diving is by nature weather dependent and will therefore only operate if weather permits
Please bring the following to your Refresher Scuba Diving Course:
- PADI Certification Card
- Marine park tax – $2.50
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.
Optional rental items:
- Regulator rental – $11.00
- BCD rental – $11.00
- Mask, fins, snorkel rental – $5.00
- Shortie wetsuit rental – $9.00
- Underwater flashlight rental – $8.00
- Tanks rental – $9.00