Cozumel Night Dive
The thought of dipping below the surface at night seems mysterious, yet so alluring. Although you’ve been scuba diving at a site many times before, at night you drop into a whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light. The scene changes as day creatures retire and nocturnal organisms emerge. If you’ve wondered what happens underwater after the sun goes down, this is your opportunity!
And where better to do it than Cozumel, whose waters are home to some of the best scuba diving anywhere on earth. So take a plunge into waters which are home to legendary clarity, with visibility of up to 200 feet, and some of the most dazzling displays of soft coral and marine life you’ll ever see.
The Cozumel Night Dive is for Certified Divers only. Our experienced crew will work with each group to personalize the dive to match your experience and preferences.
$65 (own dive equipment)
Rental dive equipment (please refer to “”Recommendations”” tab below)
Your Cozumel Night Dive includes the following:
- PADI-certified bilingual Divemaster
- 1 dive location
- A maximum of 8 divers per group
- Tour duration: 2 hours
- Tour schedule: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- Tour departure: Dive Shop Cozumel (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Only PADI-certified divers will be allowed to participate
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
- Note: diving is by nature weather dependant and will therefore only operate if weather permits
Please bring the following to your Cozumel Night Dive:
- PADI Certification Card
- Marine park tax – $2.50
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.
Optional rental items:
- Regulator rental – $11.00
- BCD rental – $11.00
- Mask, fins, snorkel rental – $5.00
- Shortie wetsuit rental – $9.00
- Underwater flashlight rental – $8.00
- Tanks rental – $9.00
- Nitrox rental – $11.00