Cozumel 2 Tank Scuba Diving (departs from Cancun)
Cozumel, whose waters are home to some of the best scuba diving anywhere on earth, invites you to take a plunge into waters which are famous for legendary visibility of up to 200 feet, and some of the most dazzling displays of soft coral and marine life you’ll ever see.
Your first dive will be at approximately 80 feet and the second dive at approximately 45 feet. Take a plunge into the crystal clear blue Caribbean and enjoy incredible visibility and unforgettable sights on this amazing day out.
An experienced crew will work with each group to personalize the dive in order to match your experience and preferences.
With Round Trip Transportation
$189 (including equipment)
$179 (own equipment)
From Ferry Dock in Playa del Carmen
$163 (including equipment)
$122 (own equipment)
Your Cozumel 2 Tank Scuba Diving (departs from Cancun) includes the following:
- PBilingual, certified Divemaster
- Round trip ground transportation
- Round trip ferry to Cozumel Island
- 2 dive locations
- A maximum of 6 divers per group
- Tour duration: 12 hours
- Tour schedule: 08:00 AM Mondays through Saturdays
- Tour departure: from a private marina in Cancun (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: minimum age 15 years
- Only certified divers will be allowed to participate
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Cozumel 2 Tank Scuba Diving (departs from Cancun):
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Open Water Certification
- $10 USD dock fee
- $11 USD wetsuit rental
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.