Chichen Itza Ruins & Cenote Swim Vip Tour (departs from Akumal)
Journey into the of the Yucatan Peninsula to the ancient city of Chichen Itza, once a major focal point in the Northern Maya Lowlands from AD 600 through to AD 1200. Chichen Itza was one of the largest Maya cities and at the time had the most diverse population in the Maya world, a factor that could have contributed to the variety of architectural styles at the site.
Now one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World it is a “bucket list” place to see, and what better way to do this than on board a comfortable luxury coach with excellent onboard service. Together with delicious traditional food prepared by local Maya and a refreshing swim in one of the Yucatan Peninsula’s spectacular cenotes, this is an experience not to be missed!
Your Chichen Itza Ruins & Cenote Swim Vip Tour (departs from Akumal) includes the following:
- Bilingual staff
- Roundtrip transportation in a luxury coach with executive service, aircraft-type tables, air-conditioning and restrooms
- Continental breakfast (juice, coffee, sweet bread and fruit) on board the coach
- Admission to and guided tour in the archaeological site
- Mexican buffet lunch and a courtesy welcome drink
- Ik-kil Cenote
- Water, soft drinks and beer on board coach
- Tour duration: 12 hours
- Tour schedule: 8:00 AM daily
- Tour departure: from selected hotels (details will accompany your reservation confirmation)
- Age restrictions: children between 5-11 years pay children’s price
- Clients who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate
Please bring the following to your Chichen Itza Ruins & Cenote Swim Vip Tour (departs from Akumal):
- Biodegradable sunscreen/repellent
- Sunglasses and hat
- Swimsuit and towel
- Comfortable clothing, walking shoes or sports sandals
- All children must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Those who use a wheelchair must be accompanied by a paying companion
- Extra $$ for tips, etc.